[Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] If I Never....

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:24:07 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <SongsofJoy at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [reachingouttoothersgroup] If I Never....
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:29:27 -0600

      "If I Never"

      If I never get to see the world, I will
      Rest in the truth that all the world was
      Mine to see.

      If I never hear God's Voice when I
      Call out for Him, I will know that He
      Will answer in ways not yet revealed
      To me.

      If I never saw a rainbow I'd still believe
      They exist, because God made a covenant
      With me. Gen 9:13

      If I never climbed a mountain I would find
      Peace in the valley for He is my strength in
      The lowest of times.

      If I never saw an Angel, I would still treat
      Others with respect, for I may be seeing
      Angels unaware. Hebrews 13:2

      If I never have the chance to say "I love you,
      My friend," know that you have resided there
      Within my heart long before our paths had
      Crossed.  It was in God's plan all along.
      John 13:34

      "I wish you enough!"
      ~Bob Perks
      "HOW HE LOVES ME"