[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:12:39 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, children of our heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's quotes for your consideration.  Be blessed as you read them.

Our greatest riches are the riches we have in Christ.

Praise overflows from a joyful heart.

We stumble over pebbles, not mountains.

God call us to get into the game, not to keep the score.

You can measure your love for God by your obedience to His Word.

The world reward success; God rewards faithfulness!

Look at the wonders of creation and say, "What a wonderful God!"

Satan offers nothing but tricks and deceit.

Jesus's blood can cleanse any sin but is powerless to forgive and excuse.

There are many ways to Hell, but only one way to Heaven.

And there you have it for today.  Until the Lord's Day when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.