[Faith-talk] feeling like i am not important

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 00:20:33 UTC 2011

Hi all

I am just feeling some what discourraged to night and things.

I been feeling like i am not really important to anybody at all.

I am just struggling reguarding my church  One of my pastors  told me
that everything is visual and he just said there is nothing for me i
can even do because of the visual stuff in church and things.

I just feel like i get treated so differently because of my blindness
and things I am sick of being blind I am sick of being  held back by
others I been feeling like I been told to just sit back and do
nothing.
 I just feel like i don't really belong anywhere because of the way
the blind get treated.

My church really does not give me the chance to use my gifts and
tallents and things.