[Faith-talk] feeling like i am not important

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 00:40:16 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley I know what you are saying I can't read braille hymn nals
the school for the blind in canada that is where I am from said that I
don't need my grade 2 braille and most things are in grade 2 braille
and things.

I live in a fairly rural area so I depend on my parents so I have no
choice  but to go to the church i am going to now.
I  just feel that best thing I can do is just not do anything.