[Faith-talk] feeling like i am not important

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Nov 7 03:24:48 UTC 2011

If you went to the perfect church, what could you see yourself doing?  What
are the gifts or talents that you think you have to contribute to make your
worship experience be a positive one?
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy