[Faith-talk] [Bulk] feeling like i am not important

karin karinjhar at att.net
Mon Nov 7 03:18:53 UTC 2011

I sometimes feel like that a church too.  The only ministry that I can do that does not really affect me ot having vision is greeting people as they come into church.  I can do that but with someone else with me.  Most t imes, the people look at the sighted person and talking with them before talking to me and I do not like being treated differently but I am and there is nothing I can do about it.  They have visual things on the screen but I could give up and no go to church or just suck it up.  I just ask someone what is on the screen and most t imes they tell me.  But I can  understand fully what you are talking about.  Blessings to you