[Faith-talk] feeling like i am not important

fswilliams049 at aol.com fswilliams049 at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 04:08:15 UTC 2011

Ialso send him an email also.  He is also involveed in the ICC site which is
an online community which he is very important and he does a lot for us in
this organization.  I pray that the information that we have given to him
will help him in his Christian walk.  He is a very good man and no one
should not be out of God's loving care when it comes to getting to know him
and learn his word and also reading and so much more.  I will ontinue to
help whereever possible.
God bless,
Felicia