[Faith-talk] Thursday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:02:41 UTC 2011

Here are today's quotes for your perusal.  Hope that you will be blessed by them.

Faith is the hand that must take God's gift of salvation.

Be faithful, and leave the results to God.

The first step to receiving abundant life in Christ is to admit that we need it.

Our words and our deeds should speak the same language.

Prosperity may be a greater test of character than poverty.

Revenge imprisons us; forgiveness sets us free.

If you get definite with God, He'll get definite with you.

Through prayer, the public business of the nation can become the private business of the Christian.

Remembering Christ's death for us should cause us to live for Him.

The choice you make today will determine your tomorrow.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.