[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:42:30 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, children of our heavenly Father-King and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

Daily blessings are daily reminders of God.

Christianity is the bridge between an open heart and an open home.

Life's biggest decision is what you will do with Jesus.

Those who live for God can expect trouble in the world.

A right attitude with your family begins with a right attitude toward God.

God accepts anyone who accepts His Son.

God's teaching may not always make sense, but it's always senseless to think we know better.

Only Jesus can erase mankind's guilt.

Because God cares about us, we can leave our cares with Him.

No one can steal your identity in Christ.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.