[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 11:59:01 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Here are today's pearls of thought-provoking wisdom for your consideration.

We'll be steady in the storm if we're anchored to Christ, the Rock.

Only God can transform a sin-stained soul into a masterpiece of grace.

One measure of your love for God is your desire to share His Word with others.

The church should always be a warm shelter in a cold world.

A child may not inherit his parents' talent, but he will absorb their values.

Instead of giving up on a person, give that person to God.

And there you have it for today.  A reminder to those who read and enjoy these quotes: Yesterday afternoon I received a recorded phone message from my electric company informing me that from 2-8 a.m. Sunday morning, the power will be cut off, and not only to my house but also to our immediate neighborhood.  For that reason, if I'm up fairly early, will post the quotes then, otherwise will wait till the power is turned back on again.  Something about repairing an underground cable to improve delivery of our electricity.  So, if the quotes aren't on time or are super early, please understand.  Thanks.

And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.