[Faith-talk] audio Bibles

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 15 16:50:27 UTC 2011

Felicia,
Can you describe more? What version did you get? Do all the menus talk?
Are its buttons a phone style keypad? I was thinking of getting that Go
bible! That is why I want to know.
So the bible is pre recorded on it. Do you have to insert a sd card, or load
right into the machine's memory?
Is it true that you can download other stories or music to  it via the
computer in mp3 format?
What are its search capabilities?

Thanks!  Might be a good Christmas present.

Ashley