[Faith-talk] NKJV in Accessible Format - WAS: Re: audio Bibles

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 00:05:47 UTC 2011

Hi,
Oh good. I know the old victor reader wave I have can play daisy cds. So
does this ministry do daisy audio cds?
That would be easier than downloading. In either form, what are the
navigation and search capabilities? Can you go by chapter, verse, or story?
I say story since sometimes a parable begins when the verses continue in a
chapter.

Also, is this a human reader or synthethic speech?

Thanks