[Faith-talk] NKJV in Accessible Format - WAS: Re: audio Bibles

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 01:14:35 UTC 2011

Thanks. No you didn't mention navigation in last message. Navigating by
chapter is reasonable, but verse is nice.
I'd rather go with the Go Bible over the Bible curior since the first option
uses human speech.
Nice to have options though.
I'll call Aurora and ask about the daisy files and see if their cds.

Thanks