[Faith-talk] some bible history books from BARD

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 17:36:00 UTC 2011

Yes, you're right.  But there is a big difference between saying there isn't a lot of christian literature in the format you prefer and saying there isn't a lot of christian literature in an accessible format.  electronic resources are growing in popularity, and while it might not be my preferred way for handling devotional material, I'm willing to get access to materials in any form they exist.  Give it a try at least.  Optasia has a bunch of materials on church history and the historical background of the Bible.

-Greg