[Faith-talk] Rick Warren Books

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 18 02:56:40 UTC 2011

Hi Paul,

Well, I'd throw them in the trash, but maybe
someone here would like it. I did that with all
my decks of playing cards, but that's another subject.

Yes, Rick Warren signed some sort of agreement
with them, and had them read from their book at
his church. Sorry, I don't know how to spell the book!

Blessings,

Linda