[Faith-talk] Rick Warren Books

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:23:15 UTC 2011

Hi Linda and all.  You needn't apologize for being old-fashioned in some way
or other.  The undersigned also is that way.  By the way, have you heard
that Rick Warren is actually talking about mixing Christianity and Islam? I
didn't believe that at first, but several other sources have also mentioned
this fact.  Several years ago a friend of mine bought me the book in Braille
from Rick Warren's website "The Purpose Driven Life." Should I throw the
four volumes in the trash? Of course, the final decision is up to me, but
would like some input on this before I ditch them.  Paul