[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ FAILING CHRISTIAN LEADERS, by C. R. Stam, , ~GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL~, NOVEMBER 16, 2011

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Nov 19 01:42:58 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: PARIS <GraceNtheTruth at Cox.net>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ FAILING CHRISTIAN LEADERS,  by C. R. Stam, ,
~GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL~, NOVEMBER 16,  2011
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:45:10 -0700

**

*  FAILING CHRISTIAN LEADERS*
*  by C. R. Stam*
* *
*

     Have you been disappointed in your pastor or the officers of your
church or perhaps in Christian leaders in general? Have you placed great
faith in some spiritual leader only to be disillusioned and to find out
that your faith has been misplaced? Have you observed the growing
popularity of some evangelist or Bible teacher whom you "know" to be
insincere, while noting that another, whose fidelity and sincerity are
beyond question, seems to get nowhere?

How it helps, in such situations, to be able to "rightly divide the Word
of truth," and to enjoy "the full assurance of understanding" that comes
with "the full knowledge [Gr., epignosis] of the mystery"! (Col. 2:2).

In "this present evil age" we are living under "the dispensation of the
grace of God."

God is not saving good people today, nor even people who will repent and
"do works meet for repentance." Rather, He is saving poor sinners who
will come to Him with all their sin. This is God's gracious response to
man's rejection of the King and the kingdom as offered at Pentecost.

Look at the way believers lived together in love and harmony during the
Pentecostal era and you are apt to exclaim: "Why can't we live that way
today? Let's get back to Pentecost." But look at the way believers lived
together after the raising up of Paul, even among his beloved
Philippians, and you will say: "It is no different today." This is
because the believers at Pentecost were all filled with the Spirit in
fulfillment of a prophetic promise, while today He has in grace
committed His message to failing men and women, who indeed possess the
Spirit, but often grieve Him.

*
**
*
** Our Purpose and Mission

The ministry of "Grace and The Truth" has the purpose of encouraging
Christians to believe what God says.

Message  "CHRIST" Rom. 16:25, Col. 1:28
Material   "All Scripture, 2 Tim. 3:16, 17
Method   "Rightly Dividing The Word of Truth, 2 Tim. 2:15
Mission   "To Make All See"  Eph. 3:9

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by
the blood of Christ." Eph.2:13.

**We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him,
and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13
"Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the
Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the
fullness of Christ:"

We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623
546 8866, Paris

Would you like to help this ministry? Consider trying to get one other
person to subscribe to the GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL.  This worldwide
ministry asks for no funds and is sent to glorify our precious Lord and
Savior, Jesus Christ, AND TO HELP YOU TO GROW IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE.

*
**
*
*

*GraceNTheTruth at COX.NET*

This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our
mailing list, including those who have asked to be a prayer partner with
our Grace prayer partners.
*
*

        *CLICK BELOW <MAILTO:GRACENTHETRUTH at COX.NET>
        PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR E MAIL AND DEVOTIONS
        <MAILTO:GRACENTHETRUTH at COX.NET>
        PLEASE REMOVE ME <MAILTO:GRACENTHETRUTH at COX.NET>

        <MAILTO:GRACENTHETRUTH at COX.NET>*

ALLOW AT LEAST 72 HOURS FOR YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE LIST
*

WEB SITE
Grace And The Truth
www.graceandthetruth.com