[Faith-talk] Christian Music History

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:27:28 UTC 2011

Paul, if you want to trade I can give you an album of 22 Blackwoods
hits in exchange for some Chuch Wagon Gang material and any other
gospel if you want. I also have 28 albums by Gold City, some Primitive
Quartet stuff, and other groups. What's the best way to get the files
to you? I have Skype, Dropbox, and I can FTP them to any site if you
give me a username and password. P.S. if you want a direct stream link
to WSM that will play in Winamp as opposed to the Flash Player forced
on you by WSM stream host, here it is:
http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/WSMAM.pls