[Faith-talk] Christian Music History

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Nov 19 15:12:12 UTC 2011

The first Southern Gospel quartet was founded in 1910, by James D Vaun.
As far as the Blackwood Brothers, Jimmy, (James's son,) is keeping the
group going.
All of their music is here.
www.blackwoodbrothers.com
The Chuckwagon Gang is still singing, as well.
If you listen to WSM, AM 650, next sunday morning, 12 AM central, you
can hear them on the Ernest Tubb Midnight Jamboree.
You can listen to WSM, on the Internet.
www.wsmonline.com
Blessings, Joshua