[Faith-talk] Christian Magazines

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 22:48:46 UTC 2011

Hi, this is Paul.  I can highly recommend the magazine that Linda mentioned.
Have been getting it since April 2004 and, by God's grace, have been able to
store all issues since then in the Braille format.  You all might be
interested to know that the Gospel Association for the Blind has an
excellent Braille and tape library.  Catalogs of either or both are
available in either print or audiocassette.  Try it out, and, like many
others, you will be hooked.  For those interested this organization began in
1947 with the late Dr. Ralph Montanus as its first president.  It was then
located in College Point, New York somewhere on Long Island, but now they're
in Florida.  Paul