[Faith-talk] Christian Magazines

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 20 01:58:38 UTC 2011

Is the Gospel Association for the blind affiliated with a particular
denomination?
Is the Gospel messenger a monthly magazine? Is it a collection of stories
from other magazines, or a stand alone magazine?
Are the stories about missionaries, church activities, or prayers answered?
First person?  I think those are all good ideas and might try one from
Christian record services and that Lutheran group mentioned before.

Ashley