[Faith-talk] Christian Magazines

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Nov 20 02:40:34 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,

No, it's not affiliated with any denomination.

It is a monthly magazine.

It is a stand-alone magazine, but they usually have one article from
Israel My Glory or the American Tract Society. It's a great magazine
for strengthening a Christian's faith and helping one to grow in
their knowledge of their Lord.

There is usually a personal story or two.

It always begins with a personal letter from the editor, who is a
blind pastor. You should check it out. I really like it a lot!

Blessings,

Linda