[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Don't let your dreams die, in December!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Nov 20 09:28:48 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Eric Calhoun <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: urctcprayergroup2 at yahoogroups.com, thefamilyoffaith at yahoogroups.com,
christianchit-chat at yahoogroups.com, tbcfamilyroom at yahoogroups.com,
thefamilyfriendlytable at yahoogroups.com, cf4a at yahoogroups.com,
bac_m at yahoogroups.com, reachingouttoothersgroup at yahoogroups.com,
friendsfromnearandfar at yahoogroups.com, helpingothersgroup at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Don't let your dreams die, in December!
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2011 03:26:07 -0600

I want to talk to you about your accomplishments this year.  Face it:
It's
almost December.  Some of you, like me, want this year to end.  Others of
you are looking for a new start.  Still others want to turn the page over.

For all 3 groups of you, I have one important message: Don't let your
dreams die, in December!  Saints?  Do you hear me?  This December, I want
you to think of one thing you can do to help yourself, and others.  It
could be emailing someone or calling them on the phone.  It could be
giving
an unwrapped toy to a child in need.  It could be crying out to God to
help
someone.

God gave me a message this morning: Don't let your dreams die, in
December!  You have had your season.  You will begin to think thoughts of
gratitude and optimism, instead of anguish.  You will begin to be filled
overflowing with the Holy Ghost.  And you will resist all demonic
thoughts.

I love all of you!  Please!  Don't let your dreams die, in December!

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles. .. .. .. Dog lover.. .. Sports enthusiast..  .. A
friend to all! ..  Happy Holidays from the Baseball List, which is at
eric at pmpmail.com; also look me up on Facebook.  ..  ..  May God bless.
..
 ..