[Faith-talk] Don't let your dreams die, in December!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Nov 20 09:45:50 UTC 2011

Andrew, I know you are feeling alone, so I wrote that last message for you.
 You must not let yur dreams die, in December.  Always think of something
positive.  Resist all negativism.  Any thoughts that are negative, don't
think of them!  Tell the Lord, "Lord, I cry out to you!  Don't let my
dreams die, in December!"  He won't, and you won't.
..

Eric from Los Angeles. .. .. .. Dog lover.. .. Sports enthusiast..  .. A
friend to all! ..  Happy Holidays from the Baseball List, which is at
eric at pmpmail.com; also look me up on Facebook.  ..  ..  May God bless.   ..
 ..