[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] I am thankful

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:50:40 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Donna" <godsgirl54 at att.net>
To: <thefamilyoffaith at yahoogroups.com>, <APRAYERCLOSET at yahoogroups.com>,
"Sherry   " <sherry at gospelines.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] I am thankful
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:43:06 -0500

I am thankful for this beautiful new day that God created for us. The
crystal clear light blue sky, the gentle breeze, the birds and squirrels
that I can see.

I am thankful for my family and friends and for the love that they show
me.

I am thankful for the gift of my sight, my hearing, my touch, taste and
smell. I am thankful for my voice and the use of my legs, arms, hands and
feet.

I am thankful that God loves each and every one of us. I am thankful for
His mercy and grace.

I am thankful that Jesus paid for our sins in full and that we can go
boldly to the throne of God's grace in the name of Jesus.

I am thankful to be able to be a part of this prayer group and to be able
to hear from others.

May God bless each one of you.

Hugs,
Donna
You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You because he
trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3