[Faith-talk] christian magazines

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 28 17:41:35 UTC 2011

Hi,
I saw that Lutheran Blind Mission has a few publications that  look more
general. They have a devotional, Portals of Prayer; also a one called
Today's light which says it goes through the bible in two years and gives
commentary on each reading. Has anyone used their publications?

Is the recording quality good? Some agencies use recording studios; others
do not; studios can cut out background noise though wich usually makes
quality better, provided the reader is decent.
Also, did someone say Helping Hands Braille ministry produced a magazine?

Ashley