[Faith-talk] Shape note singing

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:49:58 UTC 2011

Ashley:

The Church Of Christ, not to be confused with the Church Of Jesus
Christ Of Latter-day Saints, is a mostly-rural denomination. Aside
from the no-instrument rule, they teach that baptism is absolutely
necessary for salvation, and they are not shouty. If you want to hear
one of their radio shows to get a feel for it, listen Sunday morning
at 7:30 EST, 6:30 CST, for the Southside Church Of Christ on WAIN-FM
in Columbia, KY. http://out1.cmn.icy.abacast.com/wain-wainfm-64