[Faith-talk] R.C. Sproul's magazine and site

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 23:37:17 UTC 2011

i donate money to the r.c. sproul ministry so i get the magazine and the cd,
the magazine is free.
r.c. sproul is presbyterian by denomination, david jeremiah and charles
stanley are southern baptist, calvinism among other things supports the idea
of predestination, a very very missunderstood concept by many who object to
it, there are many other things they teach and the teachings are on the
website, you might go to the website and get the phone number and call them
asking about materials for understanding calvinism or at least get the info
so you can make the decision based on scripture about what you think of it,
there are many scriptures used to defend this belief as there are many to
disagree with it.
i believe that r.c. sproul teaches many good things, i am nt one who follows
a teacher completely or blindly, each of us have the ability asChristians to
discern through the Holy Spirit what we believe is the truth from the Bible
and the teachings we listen to. i do not thinkit is kind or even beneficial
of folks to insult or judge the folks who teach, we each have to make our
own decisions but to follow a denomination or teacher blindly and completely
is a very scary thing, this is what leads to cultish activity in my humble
opinion, i listen to sproul david jeremiah, charles stanley as well as david
wilkerson who passed this year but is on the timesquarechurch.com website as
well as his son Gary Wilkerson who si our pastor and you can go download or
listen to free mp3 sermons on our church website thespringschurch.com
i also like charles swindall and he is also on the radio and another guy
John Mcarthur who is also on the radio, they also have websites whre you can
hear their sermons for free and read some of their material for free