[Faith-talk] R.C. Sproul's magazine and site

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Nov 29 00:21:12 UTC 2011

I have been living for Christ, and growing, since I was 4 years old.
I shared my testimony, in another thread.
I'm still growing, and learning.
Noone ever arrives, until they arrive in Heaven, at the end of our journey here.
If I hadn't have studied, I'd still be in denominal Christianity.
Thank God for his spirit, and his revelation!
Blessings, Joshua