[Faith-talk] R.C. Sproul's magazine and site

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 00:07:46 UTC 2011

paul talks about this sort of stuff in his writings, people get caught up in
the arguments of the man made doctrine and they lose sight of the truth of
the Gospel, legalism and beating folks over the head with your beliefs is
not the way to do it.  each of us can discern on our own what we believe,
the arguing over the end times propehcies gets on my nerves, we ar to live
Christ like lives, we are to share Christs love and serve Him with all our
hearts, souls minds and bodies, we are to love others and He first loved us,
the idea that you have to believe one or the other end time prophecy is
bogus in my mind and has nothing to do with your salvation, going to a
church of your choice that is a bible based church and teachings the truth
as the Bible presents it and you like the style of music and the teachings
there for yourself and your family is your choice, no one can tell you what
to do and what to believe, a lot of folks will not go to church because of
the legalism that folks walk around shoving down  their throats, i have many
friends that willnt go to church for these reasons, they donot want to be
beaten over the head with having to decide which end times prophecy they
have to believe and which Bible teacher they should or should not listen to,
our salvation is based on our belief in christ and through nothing of
ourselves, it is through the grace of God that we are saved.
all  of this other stuff just gives folks something to argue about and try
to prove they are right about instead of serving God and others and loving
their neighbors and seeking after God and as to drinking ans smoking and
such, anything in excess is wrong, our bodies are the temple of God and
weare to treat it as such, overeating is considered a sin because of what it
does to that temple. i am tired of the folks who judge us based on which
teacher we like or don't like, wheter we believe in the rapture or not and
whether we believe in once saved always saved, if you are saved, you are
saved, we are a work in progress and willnot be fully like Christ till we
get to heaven, no one is perfect and nothing we can do no belief we have or
church we go to does anything to change our salvation unless we did not
believe in the first place, that having been said, if a person says theya re
a Christian and they still live a life of sin then we are to pray for them
and let god take care of it, some folks struggle with things and it takes
God to fix those struggles and we are to  pray and pray not judge and insult
and hurl accusasions at them.