[Faith-talk] Bible Translations

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 29 02:13:21 UTC 2011

where do you get the NKJ in audio form?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanette
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 7:45 PM
To: Faith-talk,for the discussion of faith and religion
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] Bible Translations

i learned many scriptures and did many a bible study with the NIV it was the
only version i could get in braille for many years, i now have a nkjv and
enjoy it but have also used the nasv and the rsv for study, many folks, good
Christian folks as far as i know like all kinds of versions, i thinkit again
is a personal preference and we should not judge others for the version they
use, i find the idea that one version is the only one to use part of the
legalism that some folks love and push, thanks for the information in this
email