[Faith-talk] RSV Audio Bible? - WAS: Re: Bible Translations

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Tue Nov 29 21:38:19 UTC 2011

Not Braile but audio. I do not know enough Braille to get much
enjoyment out of reading longer texts let alone Bible passages.

I had read somewhere that "Mr Bible" Alexander Scorby had recorded it
for NLS a long while back but that the recording was long since out
of print while obviously his recording of the kjv is alive and well.

I'd love to have more information on it.

Thanks much

Doris