[Faith-talk] Tuesday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:36:06 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, children of our heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's quotes for your reading, pondering and meditating.

Don't let self-confidence replace your trust in God.

Any place can be the right place to witness.

There would be no crown-wearers in heaven had Christ not been the cross-bearer on earth.

Keep your eyes on God, and you'll soon lose sight of your fears.

If God doesn't remove an obstacle, He'll help you find a way around it.

Commitment to Christ goes hand in hand with commitment to His church.

Praise has the power to lighten our heaviest burden.

Jesus took our sin so that we might have His salvation.

Satan is powerless against the power of Christ's prayer.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.