[Faith-talk] Church of Christ singing

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Nov 30 22:51:41 UTC 2011

Truth, White Heart, Caedmond's Call, Petrah, and Carman are
Contemporary Christian artists.
The Emperials started off Southern Gospel, in the 1960's, but went
into Contemporary in the 1970's.
These other artists performed in the 80's, and 90's.
Harvest is another CCM band.
First Call, and Second Chapter of Acts, also come to mind, from the
80's and 90's.
This music was popular, until Kirk Franklin came along, and stole the show.
Blessings, Joshua