[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 11:12:51 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Before I begin the quotes, just a reminder that tomorrow's quotes will not appear as the undersigned will be going to the Sandy Cove Bible Conference Center in Northeast, Maryland for the mid-Atlantic Christian Poetry Society's regional meeting to determine who from our group will be going to the national convention of the above-named organization in Fargo, North Dakota.  By God's matchless grace and His providential care, I've been chosen to represent Baltimore in this event, so therefore can't post the quotes for the Lord's Day.  So today will have to suffice for two.  Anyway you be blessed as you read them.

If you walk with God today, you can be confident about tomorrow.

A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.

Beware the barrenness of a busy day.

Remembering God's goodness is a good cure for doubt.

Good deeds are no substitute for the Good News.

We shape tomorrow's world by what we teach our children today.

Christ gave Himself for us that we might give ourselves for others.

He who holds the stars in space will not let go of His promises to us.

What we call adversity, God calls opportunity.

And there you have it for today.  Until Monday when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.