[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 08:56:20 UTC 2011

Yes, here we are at the end of another workweek for those of us fortunate to have jobs.  Here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

Jesus longs for our fellowship even more than we long for His.

Our witness for Christ is a light for a world in darkness.

Gold can be a helpful servant, but a cruel master.

If God has already told you what to do, you don't need to ask Him again.

God uses our difficulties to make us better, not bitter.

When you can't be there, you can help through prayer.

The best way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend.

When we choose to follow Jesus, our whole life changes direction.

Don't just count your days, but make your days count.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.