[Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] Fwd: Break DestructiveHabits

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 18:53:31 UTC 2011

    Thank you for posting this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Calhoun
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 1:05 PM
To: faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] Fwd: Break
DestructiveHabits

Original Message:
From: LRSBNA at aol.com
To: reachingouttoothersgroup at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [reachingouttoothersgroup] Fwd: Break Destructive Habits
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:26:31 -0400 (EDT)

____________________________________
From: marcellaporretta at rogers.com
To:  Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: 10/3/2011 11:05:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: Break Destructive Habits

Break Destructive Habits

"Change the way you think and you'll change the way you  feel."
Breaking the habit of negative thinking and replacing it with an "I can
and I will" attitude is the change called for by inner confidence.
Negative thinking can be so interwoven in the fabric of whom you are  that

it is natural to assume it's normal. It's not! Breaking the cycle of
negative thinking means you must acknowledge and face your harsh inner
critic.
You have strengths, skills and talents. Recognizing and believing in
them
is what confidence is all about. When you are confident, it's easy to
feel
great, because your inner critic becomes your inner  champion!

Jane  Powell