[Faith-talk] Midweek Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:01:38 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and anyone else in between.  Here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

A life lived for God leaves a lasting legacy.

Praise loudly; blame softly.

The light of God's holiness convicts the sinner and guides the saint.

True faith will obey without delay.

Every sinner must be pardoned or punished.

In a world of superlatives, God is the greatest.

God's timing is always right.

Character is formed by making choices in one direction.

Retirement from our jobs, yes; retirement from serving God, never!

Bitter feelings can be sweetened when we take them to the Lord in prayer.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.