[Faith-talk] Halloween

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Oct 6 12:33:43 UTC 2011

The Catholics started it, with an "All Hallows Eve."
They honored their ancestors, but the druids from the Occult took the
holiday, and turned it into a gory day, with ghost, goblins, and the
like.
John Hagee did a doccumentary on it, but it isn't available anymore.
Sister Jeanette, you may have connections to his ministry, being that
you're originally from Texas.
Blessings, Joshua