[Faith-talk] FW: FW: To the rescue... throwing a lifeline to kids with revival worship!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:00:49 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Eric Calhoun" <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: faith at talk@nfbnet.org
Subject: FW: To the rescue... throwing a lifeline to kids with revival
worship!
Date:
10/6/2011 1:32:59 PM

Original Message:
From: Steve and Kathy Gray <noreply at steveandkathygray.com>
To: Eric Calhoun <eric at pmpmail.com>
worship!
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:47:01 -0500

Recently I talked with a little girl who had just visited our church for
the first time.  With tears streaming down her face, she said, "I didn't
know kids could praise the Lord like I just did. I think I feel Jesus!"

Most kids today are spiritually starving. They desperately crave real
worship music that brings them the presence of God.

Because of this huge need, Steve and I are putting together a children's
music CD, to bring revival worship to kids!

But, we can't get do this without your financial help. We MUST be able to
give children the kind of music they deserve!  Together, we can throw out
lifeline!

FOR YOUR FINANCIAL HELP, WE WANT TO GIVE BACK TO YOU!

For a gift of $25 or more, you will get a song performed by John Schlitt
of the Christian band, Petra!  This is the soon to be released cover song
from Steve's movie, Three Blind Saints. You can get this song before the
rest of the world hears it.  (Click here to give:
http://stevegrayministries.com/revival-music-for-kids)

Also for a gift of $100 or more, you will receive not only the free
download of the cover song, you will receive your own copy of our own
Children's Ministry Manual. It is a powerful tool for parents,
grandparents
and teachers! (Click here to give:
http://stevegrayministries.com/revival-music-for-kids)

Thanks a million!