[Faith-talk] Halloween

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 23:31:46 UTC 2011

amen Barbara, i am just tired of some folks acting like they have the
answers to all things and yet they have no life experience to back it up.  i
think God gives us what we need to make the decisions abut our children, we
spend a lot of time second guessing ourselves, but wheni didn't have kids,
and i was 36,38, and 40 when my kids were born. and i for sure thought back
before i had them i knew everything and what i would do if i had them and
that all went out the window when i actually had them.
if we seek God's guidance and spend time in prayer we will do the best we
can, i think making blanket statements about what is right and what is wrong
is foolishness.
i am for sure not damaged from celebrating Halloween as a kid and santa and
easter bunny, do i do these things with my kids? no, but do i judge those
who do?
 no i believe God knows our hearts and i am just tired of being criticised
and judged by folks.
 this list as i understand it is to encourage each other in our walk with
the Lord and to share prayer requests and ideas, not be preached to and
judged for differing opinions. jeanette