[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 08:21:49 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read, meditate and ponder on not only what the authors say, but on what the Lord is telling you through them.

A true friend helps you keep going when you feel like giving up.

Today's burdens can strengthen you for tomorrow.

You'll never get a busy signal on the prayer line to heaven.  (quote compiler's comment: Someone on another list told me that was the title to a gospel song.  Can anyone elucidate? Thanks).

Faith is the key to answered prayer.

A person who thinks too much of himself thinks too little of God.

Conscience is a safe guide of adversity.

Remember that the sun is still shining.

When life knocks you to your knees, you're in a good position to pray.

You can't lose when you help others win.

Hold tightly to what is eternal and loosely to what is temporal.

The Bible is old, but its truths are always new.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.