[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:52:38 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Here are today's quotes, which hopefully by God's matchless grace and His providential care, will be thought-provoking.

Drawing close to Christ produces a growing Christlikeness.

In God's eyes, true greatness is serving others.

In every desert of trial, the Holy Spirit is our oasis of comfort.

The memory of Jesus' death calls us to a life of praise.

The gains of Heaven will more than compensate us for the losses of Earth.

Nothing costs as much as loving, except not loving.

The best constitution in the world is the Bible.  Charles Finney

The one who lives for this life only will have eternity to regret it.

Obedience to God is the key to a lasting influence.

The power of Christ within you is greater than the pressure of troubles around you.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.