[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:17:45 UTC 2011

Hello everyone and good day to you all.  I trust that, for those of you who regularly attend a local house of worship, that you had a good time in the Lord yesterday, as the undersigned surely did.  And now for today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

Faith ends where worry begins, and worry ends where faith begins.

True worship of Christ changes admiration into adoration.

Let no thought linger in your mind that you would be ashamed to let out of your mouth.

When words and actions agree, the message is loud and clear.

Followers of Christ should focus on what unites them, not on what divides them.

Jesus makes possible our new birth and nature's rebirth.

Strong faith is often found in the heart of a child.

You're only cooking up trouble when you stew about tomorrow.

Think less of the power of things over you and more of the power of Christ in you.

The hinge of history is found on the door of a Bethlehem stable.

And there you have it for today.  For those in the states from Pennsylvania through New England, know that you are in my prayers regarding your loss of electricity etc.  Let's all keep them in our prayers, please, and thanks.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.