[Faith-talk] Wednesday's Quotes

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:26:13 UTC 2011

Pardon me for dropping in unannounced, but one of these quotes, namely
"Pray for a good harvest, but keep on hoeing" has got to be one of the
best so far that you have presented since I joined this list. Can you
attribute that quote to anyone, or are most of these just anonymous?
Thank you and God bless!