[Faith-talk] Wednesday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:49:36 UTC 2011

No, I have no idea of where the majority of my quotes come from.  I would
venture to guess that the quote you referenced, "Pray for a good harvest,
but keep on hoeing," could have come from the late Vance Habner, but am not
sure.  The undersigned also would like to know the sources of the quotes not
known.  Paul