[Faith-talk] Ministry as a VR goal

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 22:13:46 UTC 2011

I have worked w/state rehab in both MN and IL and while they faught me on that as my goal at first, after I explained that yes one can make money and support oneself in that line of work they didnt make an issue of it...however I did find it a little harder to get the needed technoledgy!
and both states told me they could not purchus any access able bible software...I do not think this is accurit since it is what you wold need to do your job but as I couldnt find any accessible software I didnt push the issue...