[Faith-talk] Ministry as a VR goal

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 22:47:06 UTC 2011

Actually the accessible Bible software dilemma has been solved thanks
to Optasia Ministry. Tom Vos runs a small nonprofit out of Iowa that
distributes a library of accessible Bibles on data CD. The only caveat
is their search capability is limited to whatever comes with your
screen reader or word processor. But you can get the files in both
HTML and RTF versions. Tom's website is www.optasiaministry.org, and
if you send him an email and prove you are disabled and need these
accessible bibles, he'll ship them out to you free matter. Hope this
helps.