[Faith-talk] Thanksgiving?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:27:23 UTC 2011

Hello, everyone!  I wish to thank all of you thanking me for the devotions.
 I pray that you are strengthened and renewed by them.  I am thankful for
many things on the NFB lists, am thankful that Mr. Andrews, Mr. Jacobson,
and Ms. Mentink have made this list a success.  I appreciate when you say
you love the Joyce Meyer devotionals.  And Ashley, we're on several lists
together; thanks for all the great advice.  Thank you all!

So, who and what are you thankful for, as this year is almost over?
..

Eric from Los Angeles.  I'm a dog lover, great listener, and sports
enthusiast.  I am on Facebook, under eric at pmpmail.com.  Happy Holidays from
the baseball list!  Want to subscribe?  Put in the subject line, "Eric, I
would love to subscribe to the baseball list."  Thank you!