[Faith-talk] The true meaning of Matthew, 24:14

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Sep 9 19:43:22 UTC 2011

Here's something I'm holding on to.
There are 2 Jewish men, in my community.
1 Corinthians 1 tells us, that the Greek seeketh after wisdom, but the
Jew requires a sign.
The blind receiving their sight, is a messianic sign, (meaning,) that
the blind receiving their sight, is proof that Jesus is, who he said
he was.
When I receive my sight, it will be a sign to them, and they'll accept
Yeshua, (Jesus's name in Hebrew,) as their messiah.
Blessings, Joshua